AIA Life Designers is building the future regional headquarters of the Orange Group in the Orléans urban area.
This new building will provide users with 6,500 m2 of office space laid out as a “campus”.
Made up of flexible, modular platforms, it has been thought out and designed to adapt to changes in working methods.
The project is located on the site of the Interives joint development zone (ZAC) in Fleury-les-Aubrais. The aim is to create a new living and business centre in the north of Orléans and close to the Aubrais railway station, in place of former industrial wasteland. It is part of a global development plan that will bring a new urban identity and is resolutely focused on the quality of life in clusters, the mix of programmes and the dialogue between buildings and public space.
Faced with these challenges, the project :
- Provides a coherent, understated and sustainable architectural and urban response, on the scale of the cluster and its immediate environment, but also of the ZAC Interives and its objectives, participating in the creation of a new sustainable city neighbourhood.
- Proposes a rational and efficient project, arranged with a focus on its modular and flexible occupation and operation.
- Pays specific attention to the use and quality of working life for future users, with varied and customised layout options.
Environmental approach : an innovative, efficient building
The project meets the requirements of a voluntary and exemplary environmental programme:
- Certification HQE Sustainable Building 2016 level Excellent;
- BBC Effinergie 2017 label;
- Osmoz label, built perimeter;
- Ready2Services (R2S) label base level.
These ambitious objectives meet both the desire to guarantee users a quality working environment, in line with their uses and with reinforced comfort criteria, and the need for the project owner and the future user, who are already committed to this approach, to be environmentally responsible.
Project Owner : Périal Développement
Lead Architect : AIA Architectes
Engineering and Construction Economics : AIA Ingénierie
AMO Environnement : AIA Environnement
SCMC : AIA Management
Mission : Full project management + BIM Management + AMO Environnement + QUANT + SYNTH
Surface area : 6,500 m² gross leasable floor area
Timetable : Contract awarded January 2019 – foundation stone February 2020 – delivery 2021