Health and well-being, teaching and research, urban mixing at the scale of the cluster along with the Ville Ressource and its major infrastructures all constitute the pillars of our culture and agency activity.
These four pillars, combined with other areas of focus - airports, service sector and sport -, determine the project territories and fundamental questioning on the major urban and social transformations. They stem from a keen eye for the complexity of the contemporary city and our ability to pool experiences and know-how.
Born of a shared collective curiosity and multi-disciplinary practice, these wide-ranging topics are addressed in a scalable, pragmatic and enlightened way : by gathering and networking knowledge, skills and expertise.
- The Square in Nantes, a project that won the 2019 SIMI Grand Prize, category “New Office Buildings of more than 5,000 m²” ;
- Headquarters of the Crédit Agricole de l'Anjou et du Maine in Le Mans, a project that won the 2018 SIMI Grand Prize, category “New Office Buildings of more than 5,000 m²” ;
- The Salle à tracer, the new home of the Nantes AIA Life Designers Office that won the 2018 National Prize for Wood Construction, in the category “Rehabilitation of an equipment”;
- The Grand Hôtel-Dieu in Lyon was awarded the Special Grand Jury Prize of the 2018 Fimbacte Festival Trophées du Cadre de Vie (Quality of Life Trophies); the Regional Grand Prize for the 2017 Pyramides d’argent; the golden Trophy of the best “Real Estate Transaction” within the SIATI framework (Infrastructure, Real Estate and Land Use Planning summit) 2016 ;
- The Departmental Directorate for Territories and Sea in Vannes, a project that won the Lauriers National Architecture Competition for Wood Construction as well as the 2017 National Prize for Wood Construction, category: “Public Equipment and Office Buildings” ;
- National Maritime Graduate School in le Havre, a project nominated for the 2015 Équerre d’argent, winner of the 2016 ArchiDesignClubAwards, category “Education” ;
- Headquarters of the Crédit Mutuel in Nantes, a project that won the 2016 SIMI Grand Prize, category “New Office Buildings of more than 5,000 m²”, as well as the 2017 ArchiDesignClubAwards, category “Office Building”;
- Private hospital and consultations building in the Côtes-d’Armor department in Plérin, a project that won the 2016 SIMI Grand Prize, category “Service Building” ;
- West Réunion hospital center in Saint-Paul is 2016 BIM d’Argent ;
- Carcassonne hospital complex is 2014 Engineering National Grand Prize.
- Bien vivre la ville, vers un urbanisme favorable à la santé, authors: Foundation AIA et CFLD Institute; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2018 ;
- Private Hospital Dijon Burgundy, author: P. Delohen; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2018 ;
- The Salle à tracer, author: J. Hugron ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2017 ;
- National Maritime Graduate School , author: S. trelcat ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2016 ;
- Sewage treatment plant of Seine-Morée, author: C. Merlino ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2014
- Waste separation facility in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, authors: D. Desveaux, C. Merlino ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2011;
- AIA Associates special edition ARCHISTORM #14, published in 2015.