- La salle à tracer, the new home of the Nantes AIA Life Designers Office that won the 2018 National Prize for Wood Construction, in the category “Rehabilitation of an equipment”;
- The Grand Hôtel-Dieu in Lyon was awarded the Special Grand Jury Prize of the 2018 Fimbacte Festival Trophées du Cadre de Vie (Quality of Life Trophies); the Regional Grand Prize for the 2017 Pyramides d’argent; the golden Trophy of the best “Real Estate Transaction” within the SIATI framework (Infrastructure, Real Estate and Land Use Planning summit) 2016;
- The Departmental Directorate for Territories and Sea in Vannes, a project that won the Lauriers National Architecture Competition for Wood Construction as well as the 2017 National Prize for Wood Construction, category: “Public Equipment and Office Buildings”;
- National Maritime Graduate School in le Havre, a project nominated for the 2015 Équerre d’argent, winner of the 2016 ArchiDesignClubAwards, category “Education”;
- Headquarters of the Crédit Mutuel in Nantes, a project that won the 2016 SIMI Grand Prize, category “New Office Buildings of more than 5,000 m²”, as well as the 2017 ArchiDesignClubAwards, category “Office Building”;
- Private hospital and consultations building in the Côtes-d’Armor department in Plérin, a project that won the 2016 SIMI Grand Prize, category “Service Building”;
- PSO Hospital in Saint-Paul La Réunion is 2016 BIM d’Argent;
- Carcassonne hospital complex is 2014 Engineering National Grand Prize.
- Bien vivre la ville, vers un urbanisme favorable à la santé, authors: Foundation AIA et CFLD Institute; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2018;
- Private Hospital Dijon Burgundy, author: P. Delohen; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2018;
- La Salle à tracer, author: J. Hugron ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2017;
- National Maritime Graduate School , author: S. trelcat ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2016;
- Sewage treatment plant of Seine-Morée, author: C. Merlino ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2014
- Waste separation facility in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, authors: D. Desveaux, C. Merlino ; publisher: Archibooks, published in 2011;
- AIA Associates special edition ARCHISTORM #14, published in 2015.